Übersetzung (German translation)
May the face of every good news and the back of every bad news be toward to usIrish toast Irischer Trinkspruch
Zu » May the face of every good news and the back of every bad news be toward to us « verwandte Phrasen
- You may be certain that ...
- You may just keep it [I don’t want to have it]
- May I have a word with you?
- may we expect an early reply
- May you be in heaven half an hour, before the devil knows you are dead
- I may be down but not out
- This may not be exactly nice, but it is useful
- May you live to be a hundred years, With one extra year to repent. To that I raise my glass: Cheers!